- Information Collected
- Sources of Personal Information
- Collection of Personal Information Through Automated Means
- Automated Decision-Making
- Use of Personal Information
- Legal Bases of Processing
- Legal Bases for Sensitive Information
- Legal Grounds for Processing Sensitive Information
- Processing Sensitive Information
- Legal Bases for Handling Criminal Information
- Consequences of Not Providing Personal Information
- Data Recipients, Transfer, and Disclosure
- Data Security
- Data Retention
- Intellectual Property
- Children's Privacy
- Sharing Your Personal Information
- Retention Period for Your Personal Information
- Securing Your Information
- Data from Website Visits: When you visit and use our websites, we collect information such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, demographics, details about your computer's operating system, device information, telemetry data, browser type, and data collected via cookies or similar tracking technologies. This paragraph is particularly relevant for website visitors who browse our websites without submitting additional data.
- Personal and Contact Details: We may collect personal and contact information, including your name, title, email address, phone numbers, address, designation, company/organization, industry, and location (city/country). Additionally, we may gather LinkedIn profiles or similar professional data.
- Login Credentials: If you register for any of our services, we collect login credentials, including usernames and passwords.
- Audio-Visual Information: When you participate in our events, webinars, or similar activities, we may capture photographs, images, and video recordings (if enabled).
- Queries and Feedback: Any queries, comments, or feedback you submit, including correspondence with us, are collected.
- Marketing Preferences: We collect your preferences related to marketing communications, areas of interest, subscription details, and preferences or allergies in relation to events we may organize.
- Additional Data: Depending on your relationship with us, we may collect additional data, as detailed in separate privacy statements for specific categories of data subjects at the end of this policy.
Sources of Personal Information
- Information submitted by you through our website forms, chats, applications on our portals, social media platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc., or by contacting or emailing our official contacts.
- Information is shared with Buchprufer’s employees, such as our sales or marketing representatives.
- Information shared with or by Buchprufer’s affiliates.
- Information shared by the employers of visitors and contractors (where applicable)
- Data sourced from public websites and social media, including publicly accessible profiles.
- Information shared by our suppliers, vendors, and service providers.
- Data collected via cookies and similar tracking technologies.
Collection of Personal Information Through Automated Means
Use of Personal Information
- Providing better usability, troubleshooting, and site maintenance.
- Understanding website usage patterns and visitor frequency.
- Creating login credentials when necessary.
- Identifying you upon registration on our website.
- Facilitating communication with you, including responding to your queries or requests.
- Enabling marketing and sales-related communications.
- Inviting you to events, seminars, and related activities, including marketing or promotional campaigns and social media publications.
- Publishing testimonials and case studies.
- Maintaining leads in our Customer Relationship Management database.
- Conducting data analytics to enhance user experience and improve website performance.
- Optimizing our business operations, applications, systems, and processes.
- Ensuring information security, maintaining audit trails, and protecting against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
- Complying with applicable laws and legal requirements.
Legal Bases of Processing
- Performance of a Contract: We process your personal information when necessary to fulfil a contract in which you are a party or when taking steps at your request prior to entering a contract. For example, when you engage with us to receive our services or manage employee data for employment contract compliance.
- Legitimate Interests: We process your personal information when it serves a legitimate interest pursued by us or a third party (provided these interests do not override your data protection rights). This includes understanding your website usage, generating secure login credentials, and optimizing our processes.
- Consent: We process your personal information with your consent, which can be revoked at any time. For instance, when registering for events or receiving marketing communications from us.
- Legal Obligations: We may process your personal information to comply with legal obligations, including applicable laws, protecting our legal rights, seeking remedies, and defending against claims.
Legal Bases for Sensitive Information
Legal Grounds for Processing Sensitive Information
- Explicit Consent: We will process your sensitive information if you have explicitly given us consent to do so.
- Necessary for Employment and Social Protection: When authorized by law, we may process sensitive data if it's required for employment, social security, or social protection purposes.
- Vital Interests: Processing may occur if it's necessary for your vital interests or those of another person.
- Legitimate Activities: Sensitive information may be processed within legitimate activities of foundations, associations, or non-profit bodies with political, philosophical, religious, or trade union objectives.
- Public Availability: If you have made the information publicly accessible, we may process it.
- Legal Claims: Processing may be necessary for defending or initiating legal claims or court proceedings.
- Substantial Public Interest: We may process sensitive data when it's necessary for substantial public interests.
- Medical or Social Care: Sensitive information may be processed for medical or social care reasons.
- Public Health: Processing may be necessary for public interests or in the realm of public health.
- Research and Archiving: When it serves scientific research, statistical purposes, historical research, or archiving in the public interest, we may process sensitive information.